Welcome! Our mission is to improve the quality and the quantity of ballroom dancing in the United States and our community.
Dances & Events --
See Upcoming Activities, or for a listing, click on Calendar in the upper righthand corner of this Home Page.
- USA Dance, is a non-profit national organization that encourages self-expression through ballroom dancing, socially as well as competitively.
- Ballroom dancing contributes to mental and physical aspects of well-being.
- It's good for your body, heart, mind and spirit!
- All ability levels are welcome.
- Open to singles or couples.
USA Dance Chapters create dance opportunities for local citizens by organizing affordable social dances, dance lessons and workshops.
- Dance location is: 109 E. Dixie Avenue, Leesburg, FL 34748-6372 at the Community Building.
- We have two dances per month Oct. through Feb. and one dance per month Mar. through Sept.
- Attire: Dressy casual or better.
- We're the friendliest chapter around. Let's dance!
- Click on Calendar for details.
Chapter members often present dance education and live demonstrations in nursing homes, retirement homes, hospitals, schools, shopping malls, and other public places, while striving to educate the public regarding the health and social benefits of ballroom dancing. The goal of each chapter is to serve the national mission on a grassroots level, as a leader and a motivation for ballroom dance activities in the community, colleges and schools.
We invite you to make use of this website with a link to more in-depth information about our organization and chapters at http://www.usadance6106.org.
We look forward to dancing with you!
- Dance admission includes a professional dance lesson and open dancing. Members $10, Non-members $12. Guests of members receive half-price admission.